- Dealing with the passing of our Mother, and being out of state, approaching the sale of a home was a daunting task.
After interviewing several realtors, we selected John Crider with Key 1 Realty. He provided caring competent guidance, presented outstanding credentials to market and sell our parent’s home in Sugarmill Woods.
With his professional guidance we were able to make repairs, clean out the home, stage the home which led to an efficient sale and closing. All during the outbreak of a global Pandemic.
He was spot-on with his assessment of the sales price and time on the market, which provided great comfort during a period of tremendous stress. John went the extra mile with his service and communications.
John Crider was a “True Blessing” to our family as our Realtor, and I would recommend him highly and without any reservation.
- Carol and I want to Thank You sincerely for the tremendous service you provided us in the finding and purchase of our new home. This is the 10th residence that Carol and I have purchased, and it was by far the best transaction we have ever done. We learned a long time ago that a quality Realtor makes all the difference in the world. Our other transactions have taught us to set high standards in the Realtor we select, and you far exceeded everything we require.Please feel free to use us as references to anyone looking for real estate services. We would be pleased to recommend your services to our friends and family, and to anyone who has any questions on the value of a quality Realtor.
Chet and Carol Galezio
- Your professional real estate services exceeded our expectations in every way! From the first time we met you to view properties, we found that you had truly listened and heard exactly what we were looking for in a home. You prepared very comprehensive information and reviewed it with us. Your advocacy as our agent was excellent. We truly appreciated the professional way you organized and were present for the many inspections and necessary repairs. On July 2nd, we walked through the property for the first time and were ever so pleased. Later that day, we happily signed the closing papers. The peace of mind that came from all your effort and attention before, during and after the transaction made it easy and effortless for us. We would highly recommend your services to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a home. We would be pleased to be a reference for you.
Mike and Carol Haupt
- Thank you for all your efforts helping us to find the perfect home. Your hard work and dedication on our behalf was much appreciated. You made us feel as though we were your only client and you made this long distance purchase seem effortless. When friends ask what makes John so special, we tell them of the exceptional service you provided us. We’ve never dealt with a Realtor who took these extra steps for a client.
Rick and Madeline Hartnett
- You performed superbly as a Realtor – the best we’ve ever encountered. You lived up to your motto of ‘Integrity and Service’ and we feel strongly enough to recommend you to friends.
Bob and Rose Jordan
- We were moving from out of state and needed someone to be our eyes and ears, especially while we were out of town. Your dedication, patience, and endless energy are but some of the reasons we found the perfect home. Having bought and sold properties over the years, we recognized the difference in the level of service you provide. We saved countless hours because of your diligence.”
Trevor and Amy Murphy
- We have purchased several homes, never have we had the service John provided us. Not only was he organized to the nth degree, he was attentive to our every need. Even a year after our purchase he is still there to assist us with anything we may need. We have referred several friends and family members to him and will continue to do so.
Pat and Karen Ricci
- The personal attention shown to us was immensely helpful. From giving us a tour of Naples to help us become familiar with the area, to meeting us three days in row, to getting me a list of consignment stores, to making a complete inventory list of the condo we bought. Living in New York State, the distance kept us from being at the closing. You were there to make certain everything went smoothly and reported back to us quickly to ease our minds.
Mike and Jane Ryan
- …thank you sincerely for the welcome you provided and your very valuable assistance in finding us a property which we will enjoy for years to come.
Eric and Angela McKay
- …thank you for your exceptionally professional assistance…We found just what we were looking for, and we owe that in large measure to your work in helping us find it.
Matt and Elaine Crosson
- …..words would never be enough thanks for….prompt service, returning calls and emails, your patience in educating us about real estate, giving us your time energy and resources and sharing who you are. You are a great person to work with.
- …..our condo was listed with another agent for a year with no offers. John got it sold in less than 90 days. We wish we had met him a year ago!
Gary and Rosie Lakin
- …buying a vacation condo had been a dream that has now come true. Thank you for your patience, guidance and understanding. You are the best!
- John was always available to assist us, not only in the home search but, even after closing, he is checking on us and supplying names of trusted vendors for repairs and renovation. We will soon begin looking for investment properties and will again rely on the expertise of John for these properties.
Laurie Moore and Barbara Nicholas
- You have helped us in so many ways and we value your friendship as well as your real estate expertise. You handled our listing in a professional manner, keeping us up to date on the number of showings and potential buyers. Through the listing period, through closing and beyond, you have been accessible, knowledgeable and considerate.
Bert and Peggy Stockwood
- Never have we encountered such a full-service Realtor with such a high level of ethics, warmth and dedication. One of the things we like about working with you is your honesty. You were careful to disclose every detail to us, asked pointed questions to discern our likes and dislikes and happily showed us many alternatives in many different locations, just so we could rest easy that were making an informed decision. And, if you didn’t impress us enough in the ‘finding stage’ you went on to out-do yourself in the post-contract stage. If we didn’t love the condo we’re buying so much, we’d want to sell again quickly, just so we’d have the pleasure of working with you again!
Laurent and Kristen Chevalier
- After purchasing our first Naples home from John, there was no doubt that we would ask him to list that home and represent us in our purchase of a waterfront home. His marketing strategy sold our home in 13 days and he was with us each step of the way in closing on the new property. We never hesitate to refer friends and acquaintances to John.
Trevor and Amy Murphy
- Thank you for your assistance and patience with regards to our recent purchase in Naples. Considering we had never met you and that we were buying a Condo sight unseen, we were extremely fortunate that fate brought us to you. You led us through the entire process with patience and professionalism and even after the closing, have always been available to us. If we, or any of our friends, have any real estate transactions in your area, you can be assured that you will hear from us.”
Tony and Nancy Caputo
- Within one week of our initial discussion, we had found a beautiful Condo with the added bonus of a real estate professional – turned friend. You provided us with the assistance we needed, displaying exceptional professionalism, competence and knowledge. You were available to us on, what seemed to be, a continuous basis during the long-distance portion of our property search and facilitated our decision-making process, ensuring that we never felt pressured. We couldn’t have done it without you.
Gary and Anna Cesnik
- John is a true professional. He takes care of the details before, during and after the transaction. Integrity, service and diligence were the hallmarks of our experience with him….
Gavin and Leslie-Lewis Sword
- John Crider came highly recommended by two of his clients and yet he still managed to far exceed my expectations! I only had a few days in which to shop and John’s detailed portfolios of available properties, his informed opinions and his time management skills allowed us to get the job done and have fun doing it! John made the entire process easier by expertly dealing with the myriad of details on my behalf. Along with John’s friendly demeanor, his professionalism, knowledge, attention to detail and continued support after the sale saved me significant time and allowed me to concentrate on other matters. I greatly value John’s friendship and would very highly recommend him to anyone.
- Val and I would like to express our appreciation for your professional manner in which you handled the purchase of our condominium in Naples. We never felt like we were imposing on you when we called at all hours of any given day of the week with our questions and concerns. Your understanding of our needs and the relaxed environment along with your willingness to go the extra mile made the total experience manageable.
Your honest professional efforts were very appreciated and refreshing. It has only been a couple of months since our deal closed and I have already referred your name to another Canadian purchaser. Thanks so much again!
Doug & Valerie Bennett
- This note is simply to say that we have now comfortably settled into our home. Brenda and I want to express our deep appreciation for all you did for us both before and after our new home transaction. We had heard previously that you were very thorough and you did not disappoint. This whole exercise has been a real pleasure and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Bill & Brenda Wallace
California & Canada
- I could most likely write pages of positive accolades concerning John and the assistance he provided. However, let me simply provide some key bullets of why I would recommend John.
• Listen’s – John does not look to ‘sell’. John takes the time to have multiple conversations with you so that he really knows what you want – not the number of bedrooms or pool…but the key elements of your view of a home.
• Knowledgeable – John has extensive knowledge of the market and is able to provide real direction to customers.
• Research – Knowledge gets you so far, but to really find the right property for the right person…it takes research
• Hand holding – his ability to provide services and assistance in buying my home were above and beyond any agent I have worked with. For example, John had the phone and electric set up in my nameMore than 3 years after working with John, I still consider him a friend. In fact, he comes over to our home, helps with our boys and we have dinner together often.He is wonderful….
Michael & Samantha Slater
Abu Dhabi, UAE